Availability: In stock
999 in stock
- Extremely Robust
- Environment Agency Approved
- Easy to Install
- Economical Solution
- Short Lead Time
The Eel Tile is a double density Stud/Boss substrate that has several advantages:
- The tiles are extremely robust and are manufactured from a high density co-polymer.
- Different colours can be accommodated (extra charge will result).
- Easy to fit; only requiring 4 stainless steel fixings which can also be provided.
- Product is relatively cheap and has a short lead time.
- Can be arranged in a grid format
Where and how will I use them?
The application for this format of pass will include the most traditional in-river weirs and structures as well as some technical weirs and bespoke fish passes.
The tiles can be installed at sites where bristle passes are being considered and in exposed sites where sediment and boulder transport would cause bristle passes to be damaged.
The tiles measure 505mm x 505mm x 75 mm and can be arrayed in individual ‘strips’ or as shown above as a one metre width. There is no limit to the number that can be arranged across a weir or other structure and the protrusions are pattern-matched to maintain a regular protrusion density.
PLEASE NOTE : IF you are outside of the United Kingdom Please call for More Information
|501 – 1000||£23.50 Each|
|1001 – 2500||£21.00 Each|
|2501 – 5000||£18.50 Each|
|5001 – 10000||£17.50 Each|
|10001 – 20000||£16.50 Each|